`Facebook I like Button Plugin` is a light implementation of the new Facebook – I Like Button social plugin.
It implements the iframe version and not the XFBML.
The Like button enables readers to make connections to your pages and share content back to their friends on Facebook with one click.
- Dimensions: width, height
- Choose plaftorm: iframe for lame, XFBML for geeks
- Choose disposition: top, bottom
- Styling to the DIV around iframe
- Layout Style: standard or button count
- Fonts: tahoma, arial, verdana, lucida grande, segoe ui, trebuchet ms
- Color Scheme: light or dark
- Show/Hide faces
- Verb to display: like or recommend
- Download the plugin from wordpress plugin directory.
- See the installation instructions bellow
- Upload `fbog-ilike-button` directory to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
- Configure it in `Settings` > `FB I Like Button`
Q: Where can I change the options?
A: Go to `Settings` > `FB I Like Button`.
Q: How can I force the I Like Button to appear/disappear in individual posts and pages?
A: You can overide the settings as per page/post by typing the following code in your post/page: `<!–fbilike–>` if you wish to display the button or `<!–nofbilike–>` if you wish to hide it. Make sure you that in the HTML editor and not the Visual Editor.
Q: How can I position the the button to left/right relative to content?
A: Use the option DIV Style and style the div around the iframe. Eg. if you want to position the button to the right write something like `float:right; margin:0px;`. But pay attention not to mess other elements and their position. Use clear:top,bottom, left carefully.